If you missed - or are looking for a refresher on - Knight's 2013 Media Learning Seminar, we've rounded up all the info you need to help you catch up.
- Expanded commitment to community information needs - on Knight's new committment to the Community Information Challenge
- Going from sustainability to 'thrivability': success stories from Sundance, The Texas Tribune and KCRM
- Six lessons on how community foundations met #infoneeds, empowered citizens
- Community foundations share moments of truth
- How human-centered design can transform community media
- In first public comments since plagiarism scandal, Jonah Lehrer blames 'arogance, need for attention' for lies
- A storify: Media Learning Seminar 2013: Day One
- Scribe reports from Monday afternoon breakout sessions - each individually linked to from the agenda
- Sessions videos are also up on our livestream channel.
By Elizabeth R. Miller, communications associate at Knight Foundation