Our DEI intern will support the integration and reflection of DEI outcomes in Knight’s work across various projects, including data analysis and research using the foundation’s grants management system (Fluxx), Excel, and data visualization tools. Projects will also include assessment of internal DEI learning opportunities and knowledge gaps and assisting with the planning of various cultural and heritage month programming.
Things We Look For:
- Social Sciences, Anthropology, Human Resources, Data Analysis, Business Administration/Management, Non-profit Management, Psychology, Information Systems, or similar area of study.
- Demonstrated interest in diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, etc.) and ability to work with large data sets.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
We are social investors who support a more effective democracy by funding free expression and journalism, arts and culture in community, research in areas of media and democracy, and in the success of American cities and towns where the Knight brothers once published newspapers.
Our approach is inclusive and non-partisan; we value freedoms of speech and the press, and we often embrace new and innovative technology to achieve our goals. The qualities we look for are openness to new ideas; courage to push for change; and the expertise and tenacity to achieve the desired results. Tell us what excites you about this opportunity and why you are right for it.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: [email protected]
For more on Knight Foundation, visit kf.org
Knight Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.