Our Data Analysis Intern will help facilitate the achievement of programmatic outcomes, improve the grantmaking experience and assist the Grants Administration team with the creation of new data dashboards and establishment of data maintenance protocols.
Things We Look For:
- Computer/Information Sciences, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Business Analytics, Non-profit Management, Anthropology, Humanities, Physics, or similar areas of study.
- Ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data centricity and experience with data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Who We Are:
We are social investors who support a more effective democracy by funding free expression and journalism, arts and culture in community, research in areas of media and democracy, and in the success of American cities and towns where the Knight brothers once published newspapers.
Our approach is inclusive and non-partisan; we value freedoms of speech and the press, and we often embrace new and innovative technology to achieve our goals. The qualities we look for are openness to new ideas; courage to push for change; and the expertise and tenacity to achieve the desired results. Tell us what excites you about this opportunity and why you are right for it.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: [email protected]
For more on Knight Foundation, visit kf.org
Knight Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.