EPISODE 16: BARRIERS TO THE BALLOT BOX
As the American voting system changes, the promise of fair and free elections is increasingly under threat — especially for communities of color. On Episode 16 of “Informed & Engaged,” we’ll speak with Susan Smith Richardson, CEO of the Center for Public Integrity, one of America’s oldest and most awarded nonprofit newsrooms, and Rachel Glickhouse, a journalist and partner manager for ProPublica’s Electionland project. They will share about collaborative election reporting efforts already underway and how your newsroom can get involved.
PROVIDED BY GUEST
- Visit Barriers to the Ballot Box
- Click here to submit a tip to The Center for Public Integrity’s “Barriers to the Ballot Box” project.
- ProPublica’s Electionland project.
- For more information about Electionland, as mentioned by Rachel Glickhouse, and to submit a tip to this collaborative project by ProPublica, click here.
- Information about First Draft mentioned by Rachel Glickhouse
- Information about Trusted Elections Network mentioned by Jennifer Preston