Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Internship (Miami)
We are seeking an experienced Junior/Senior Undergraduate or Graduate to join our team as a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Intern. The successful candidate will provide better insight into the foundation’s DEI efforts related to grant making, and contribute to the foundation’s efforts to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in all of its initiatives.
Study a cross section of foundation grants and understand how each department applies its DEI strategy through grant making
Provide insights into best methods of use and implementation of DEI data to enable programmatic outcomes
Contribute to the foundation’s efforts to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in all of its initiatives
- Background in social sciences, anthropology, human resources, data analytics, or related fields
- Strong data analysis, research, and presentation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of DEI best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in all forms. If you have a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Experienced Junior/Senior Undergraduate or Graduate; social sciences, anthropology, human resources, data analytics.
Data analysis, research, and presentation skills.
To apply, please submit your resume or C.V. and a cover letter, not to exceed two pages, to [email protected]. Please make sure to indicate the internship you are applying for in the subject line.