- Ariel Investments is an African American-owned firm in Chicago, IL. Their Global Strategy, which is managed by an Indian American woman, targets stocks in the MSCI All Country World Index and employs a contrarian, research-driven approach.
- Brown Capital Management is an African American-owned firm in Baltimore, MD. Their International Small Company strategy seeks to invest in ex-US growth companies with revenues below $500 million. Investments are selected through a 100% bottom up fundamental research process with a focus on high quality, durable growth companies.
- Causeway Capital Management LLC is majority-owned in aggregate by women and minorities and is based in Los Angeles, California. Its emerging markets equity strategy employs an all-cap, mostly quantitatively-driven approach that combines both bottom-up and top-down elements.
- CHANGE Global Investments is a woman-owned firm in Camas, WA. Their Global Frontier Markets Strategy invests in frontier market companies with a focus on smaller companies by market cap, which are deemed to be out of favor.
- Channing Capital Management is an African American-owned firm in Chicago, IL. Their Global International All-Cap Value Strategy, which is managed by an African American portfolio manager, invests in international mid- and large-cap companies, focusing on high-quality value stocks.
- GlobeFlex Capital is a partially woman-owned firm in San Diego, CA. Their Emerging Markets Small Cap Equity Strategy employs a systematic approach to fundamental active management within the emerging markets small-cap universe.
- GQG Partners is a majority Indian American-owned firm in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Their Emerging Markets Equity Strategy, which is concentrated, quality-oriented, and valuation-aware, focuses on the sustainability and durability of earnings growth over the long term.
- Hardman Johnston Global Advisors is a partially woman-owned firm in Stamford, CT. Their International Equity Strategy invests in attractively valued shares of leading non-US companies that have sustainable, above-average earnings growth and are overseen by capable management teams who maximize return on invested capital.
- Himalaya Capital Management is a majority Asian American-owned firm in Seattle, WA. Himalaya Capital Investors, L.P. is a concentrated long-only equity strategy that invests primarily in Asia, mostly in China.
- LM Capital Group is a majority Hispanic American-owned firm in San Diego, CA. Their Intermediate-Term Fixed Income Strategy is managed with an eye toward maintaining capital preservation and avoiding event risk, primarily via a top-down analysis focused on yield curve positioning, duration, and sector rotation.
- Longfellow Investment Management Co. is a majority women-owned fixed income and alternatives investment management firm in Boston, MA. Their TIPS Strategy constructs portfolios with durations within a narrow band of the Bloomberg Barclays US TIPS Index, while the team seeks to add value primarily through security allocation (vs. nominal Treasuries), security selection and curve opportunities.
- Pugh Capital Management is a majority African American woman-owned firm in Seattle, WA. Their Core Fixed Income product uses top-down macro analysis to determine targets that are met using bottom-up credit analysis.
- Westwood Global Investments is a partially woman-owned firm in Boston, MA. Their Emerging Markets Strategy employs a concentrated, quality-oriented, bottom-up investment approach focused on free cash flows and management quality.
- Artiman Ventures is an Indian American-owned firm in Palo Alto, CA. They are early-stage, information technology focused investors who typically run a concentrated portfolio.
- Aspect Ventures is a woman-owned firm in Palo Alto, CA. They are early-stage venture capital investors targeting e-commerce, IT security, healthcare IT, and mobile-enabled IT companies.
- Forerunner Ventures is a woman-owned firm in San Francisco, CA. They are early-stage venture capital investors targeting US e-commerce companies.
- GenNx360 Capital Partners is a majority African American-owned firm in New York, NY. They are mid-cap buyout investors focused on the business services industry.
- Hull Street Energy is a majority woman-owned firm in Bethesda, MD. They target middle-market power opportunities in North America.
- K1 Investment Management is an Indian American-owned firm in Manhattan Beach, CA. They are lower-middle-market growth buyout investors focused on the enterprise software sector.
- Social Capital is a partially Sri Lankan American-owned firm in Palo Alto, CA. They are early-stage venture capital investors targeting US technology companies.
- Bracebridge Capital is a woman-owned firm in Boston, MA. The team invests and trades primarily in fixed income securities and derivatives, focusing on global rates, asset-backed securities, corporates, and emerging market debt arbitrage.
- HG Vora Capital Management is a majority Indian American-owned firm in New York, NY. The team focuses on event-driven and deep value investment opportunities in companies often characterized by over-leveraged balance sheets, operational challenges, potential restructurings, or other forms of strategic change.
- Rose Grove Capital Management is a partially woman-owned firm in Wellesley, MA. The team focuses on fixed income credit in the $1 trillion preferred stock/hybrid capital markets.
- SRS Investment Management is an Indian American-owned firm in New York, NY. Their Offshore Fund employs a fundamentals-based equity long/short strategy focused on technology, media, and telecommunications stocks.
- Yiheng Capital is a majority Asian American-owned firm in San Francisco, CA. Yiheng Capital Partners, L.P. is a concentrated fundamental long/short equity fund dedicated to Greater China.